Mold Remediation: Our Mold Removal Service
Stop Mold Growth
Mold remediation is a specialized process requiring a unique combination of training and ability. REDCON’s professional mold removal teams are considered the best in the industry.
Our professional mold mitigation services include:
- Initial Air Quality Testing
- Mold Identification
- Safety Barriers and Measures
- Cross-Contamination Prevention
- Mold Removal
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- HVAC Cleaning
- Disposal – Mold Cleanup Services
- Final Clearance Testing
Proper Structural Drying Prevents Mold Growth
Mold growth results from the failure of quick and proper drying following water intrusion. Here are some steps to alleviate ongoing problems:
- Moisture levels in all affected building components should be measured to determine where the water damage has occurred.
- Hidden moisture, such as in ceiling plenums and wall cavities, must be tracked and measured.
- The right equipment for the job must be properly placed for rapid drying.
- Daily moisture readings should be recorded and reported (a critical defense in case of health allegations).
- Determine the building’s normal moisture level and document goal attainment.